Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If registration is required or recommended, click the 'Register Now' button to start the process.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
Snipe Colonial Cup
Saturday, Jun 3, 2017 to Sunday, Jun 4, 2017
Severn Sailing Association
311 First St.
Annapolis, MD 21403
Payment In Advance Or At Event
(Click the down-arrow to the left of the activity/item to view the details)
- The Notice of Race is posted.
- Entry fee includes dinner for skipper and crew for Saturday night. Additional dinner tickets may be purchased ($22/ticket).
- A limited number of charter boats may be available. Please contact Chris Ryan if you would like to arrange for charter.
- Local housing stays may be available on a first-come, first-served basis. Please contact Sandy Westphal if you woudld like to arrange for housing.
- In an effort to make this an environmentally friendly event, the intention of the organizing authority is to follow guidelines provided by Sailors for the Sea for running a Clean Regatta.
Regatta Fee Payment
Payment can be made by credit card on this site or by check made out to Snipe Fleet 532 and mailed to:
418 Schoolers Pond Way
Arnold, MD 21012
Note: If paying by check, it must be received by May 27 or the higher fee will apply.